FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Hi, Thank you for visiting our website. These are the FAQ that may be can help you before purchasing any fonts in this website
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY FONT ONCE I MADE THE PURCHASE?
There are 2 ways to find your product download link:
- First, after you successfully Checkout, on Thank you page will be shown button to download the font.
- You will get 2 emails after successful checkout, you will get Order Confirmation Email first, and a few minutes later email you will get email with download link to font that you have bought.
MY FONT FILE CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED ONCE?
Yes! The font file can only be downloaded once, please contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org to regenerate the download permission.
I DON’T HAVE A PAYPAL. DO YOU HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE PARMENT METHOD?
You will be required to make payment via PayPal for the Product(s) and or Service(s) required. This will require that You either have a Paypal account or create a new PayPal account at checkout and link Your bank payment card to Your PayPal account to successfully complete a Purchase. A guest checkout option is made available by Paypal, which allows you to pay by Credit Card without creating a Paypal account.
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS ON COMPUTER (MAC/PC)?
On a PC: Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
- Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
- Alternately, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
Important: Restart the program where you intend to use the font, and the fonts will show up in your font list when you open the program again.
WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED TO USE THIS FONT?
When a font is installed on your computer, it can be used with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. For additional details on OTF special features and installing your new font you’ll need specific programs to access the additional glyphs.
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE ADDITIONAL GLYPHS IN THE COMMERCIAL VERSIONS?
We suggest that before you purchase a commercial version in order to use the additional glyphs, you should check if the program you use support these feature.
Actually, the easiest is to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
Just click on Text > Glyphs and you’ll get the complete character map of the font. Adobe Photoshop, in it’s latest version (CC 2015) offers such a feature : click on Type > Panels > Glyphs panel or Window > Glyphs.
For any other program, please verify if you can access the character map.
On a PC:
- You can access alternate glyphs and swashes for Windows a pre-installed program named Character Map. When using Character Map, check ‘advanced view’, select ‘Unicode Subrange’ and select ‘Private Use Characters’ Now select and copy the glyph of your choice and paste it in your editor or program. And don’t forget to select the right font otherwise you will only see rectangles.
On a Mac:
- To access alternate glyphs and swashes on a Mac you can use Font Book. When using Font Book be sure to switch to ‘repertoire view’, it’s the little icon at the top left with the grid/dots. Simply select and copy the glyph of your choice and paste it in your editor or program. And don’t forget to select the right font otherwise you will only see rectangles.
CAN I USE IT FOR LOGO?
Yes, you can use it for logo. But you are not permited to register or trademark without our permission.
I AM USING A FONT FOR A CLIENT PROJECT. IS IT ALLOWED TO GIVE THE FONT FILES TO MY CLIENTS?
No, you are not allowed to share font files to your clients, if your client needs font files, encourage them to purchase or download fonts on this store.
If you work with client/3rd party agencies/consultants or other organisation but you are not a part of it, they will require their own license.
CAN I USE FONTS FOR PRODUCTS FOR SALE?
Yes, you can create a physical or digital product with this font up to 10000 print/sales. When more than 10000 print/sales, you are required to purchase again or purchase Extended licenses for unlimited sale.
I USE FONTS TO CREATE PRINTABLE PRODUCT TEMPLATES (POSTER, BUSINESS CARD, LOGO, ETC), AM I ALLOWED TO PROVIDE FONTS IN MY TEMPLATE FILES?
No. You are not allowed to provide font files in your template files, however, you can rasterize or convert text into graphical objects from the fonts to create designs that are displayed in all medium, as long as you don’t include each invidual characters of font.
CAN I RESELL YOUR FONT?
You can not resell all of Picky Labs Font
CAN I CONVERT A FONT I PURCHASE HERE TO WEBFONT?
Yes, you are permitted to convert Picky Labs font to a webfont. If you want to embed to your web, you need to purchase webfont license
CAN I EMBED THIS FONT ON MY WEBSITE?
If you want to embed to your web, you need to purchase webfont license
CAN I SHARE A FONT FILES THAT I DOWNLOAD TO A FRIEND, OR DISTRIBUTE VIA DOWNLOAD ON A BLOG?
No. You are not allowed to share files you download to your friends or make available fonts for download on your site, you are required to share Picky Labs Studio’s website to download or purchase the font.
CAN I MAKE A REFUND IF I BOUGHT ONE OF YOUR FONT IN OTHER MARKETPLACE THEN FOUND THE FONT WAS FREE IN OTHER MARKETPLACE OR IN YOUR WEBSITE?
No. You can not make a refund . That is not how refund work. It is the same case like if someone buy the game for $30 , then he find the game is free in next year.