Bettina Signature – Free Commercial Use Font
Bettina Signature font is free for commercial use, a script that will give instant class and style to your work. Bettina Signature is a great choice for branding, logos, social media posts, advertisements, blogging, and all your other lovely projects.
What’s Included :
- Web Fonts version
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z
- Works on PC & Mac
- Simple installations
- Accessible in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, even work on Microsoft Word.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can i use this font for my logo with the standard license?
Yes, you can use it for logo. But you are not permited to register or trademark without our permission.
Can i upload the fonts to canva?
Yes, you can upload & usage for design tool (Canva, Corjl, Templett, Silhouette, Cricut)
How can I unzip product files?
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
MAC: Double click the .zip file to unzip it, then search for the product folder or product file.
How do I install a font?
PC: Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
- Double click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
- Alternately, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
What software do I need to use this font?
When a font is installed on your computer, you can use it with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. You can learn more in our Help Center about OTF special features and installing your new font.