The majority of products on Creative Market are delivered as a .ZIP file, which keeps multiple files together and saves space. You can unzip a file by following these steps:
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Mac: Double click the .zip file to unzip it, then search for the product folder or product file.
Unzipping files on an iPad / iPhone
More and more products on Creative Market are supported by mobile devices and iOS! We highly recommend making sure your device will support a specific product before you make a purchase, but if you’ve purchased something specifically for an App on your iPad (like font), you can follow these steps to unzip the file:
iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 or higher:
- After downloading the product, the files will go to your iPhone/iPad’s Downloads folder in Files.
- Open Files on your device, then find the ZIP file you have just downloaded.
- Tap the ZIP file.
- A folder is created containing the files. Tap to open the folder.
Older iOS / iPadOS:
- Download ZipApp Free or iZip on your iPad. Both of these are free apps that will allow you to unzip .zip files on your iPad. Install it and open the app. (This tutorial will use iZip and also works on an iPhone.)
- On Creative Market, log into your account and download the product files from the product page. Alternately, you can visit your purchases page and click “Download” from there.
- Next, you’ll see this screen. Tap Open in “iZip”.
- iZip will open, then it will ask you if you’d like to unzip all of the files. Click OK.
- Once the files have unzipped, you’ll be able to access them from your iPad’s Files in a folder called iZip. Tap this folder to check out the files inside.
- Inside that folder will be both your .zip file as well as the unzipped folder. You’re done!
Credits : Creative Market